Good and... not so good
Hey everyone. I have had a really rough week. I had one huge test called an HSA. Some people who I tell don't know what it is so I'll tell you. It is a state required test where I live and everyone in the state takes it for four different classes which are English 10, Biology, Government, and Algebra 1. I took Algebra 1 and Government last year so this year I have to take Biology and English 10. Thankfully I only had to take the Biology for now but towards the end of the year I'll have to take English 10.
Anywho, I have a lot of final exams coming up for the week ahead of me for the last week of the first semester as most can imagine in High School. Most are easy but I'll still have to study my mind out. I need to memorize a monologe for theater, study all of the Modern World History, I need to memorize a German speaking thing for my speaking final for German class along with studying everything for the final exam, then I have a BCR for Biology. Thankfully that's all the classes I have. If I had more I'd be really scared for myself.
Now that was a bit of the bad news so time for the good news which has bad news following it. Today I did get my laptop back but the bad news part is that I can't get online. I have to get a whole new internet system thingy for it so my mom guesses it will have internet by Sunday. I'll be updating as many stories as I possibly can on Sunday and Monday since I have off then. I'll also be putting up new fictions which is really good news.
I'll post a list of all my fictions that I newly made in one an entry as soon as I get the stories up which might be Monday at the latest. Until then my mom is going to make me clean my bedroom. I don't know why, it is clean except the fact that I haven't put my clothes away yet. So that's what I'll be doing most of my weekend sadly.
That and feeling sorry for my friend who had her laptop taken away and is going like completely crazy about it. I laughed at her when she told me but now I feel sorry for her since she lets it all out on me now. Why'd I have to give her my cell phone number? Ha ha
mionexmagic
Anywho, I have a lot of final exams coming up for the week ahead of me for the last week of the first semester as most can imagine in High School. Most are easy but I'll still have to study my mind out. I need to memorize a monologe for theater, study all of the Modern World History, I need to memorize a German speaking thing for my speaking final for German class along with studying everything for the final exam, then I have a BCR for Biology. Thankfully that's all the classes I have. If I had more I'd be really scared for myself.
Now that was a bit of the bad news so time for the good news which has bad news following it. Today I did get my laptop back but the bad news part is that I can't get online. I have to get a whole new internet system thingy for it so my mom guesses it will have internet by Sunday. I'll be updating as many stories as I possibly can on Sunday and Monday since I have off then. I'll also be putting up new fictions which is really good news.
I'll post a list of all my fictions that I newly made in one an entry as soon as I get the stories up which might be Monday at the latest. Until then my mom is going to make me clean my bedroom. I don't know why, it is clean except the fact that I haven't put my clothes away yet. So that's what I'll be doing most of my weekend sadly.
That and feeling sorry for my friend who had her laptop taken away and is going like completely crazy about it. I laughed at her when she told me but now I feel sorry for her since she lets it all out on me now. Why'd I have to give her my cell phone number? Ha ha
mionexmagic