UPDATE
Yes, overdue, I know.
Ok, firstly, the deadline for the mailing list is passed. Everyone can expect their stuff in a few weeks.
The show's progression is going slowly, but there will be a practice this Saturday. Because of outside interference, I'm pushing the date back towards the end of October.
The next disc, "The View From Elysium", will be finished next month.
Midwinter Storm may be doing a split-CD with the band Black Dreams of the Apathetic Head Death. It will be an EP, and it will feature new songs from us both, as well as a song written together. Work in progress.
New songs on myspace. Go listen.
That's all because I'm lazy.
Ok, firstly, the deadline for the mailing list is passed. Everyone can expect their stuff in a few weeks.
The show's progression is going slowly, but there will be a practice this Saturday. Because of outside interference, I'm pushing the date back towards the end of October.
The next disc, "The View From Elysium", will be finished next month.
Midwinter Storm may be doing a split-CD with the band Black Dreams of the Apathetic Head Death. It will be an EP, and it will feature new songs from us both, as well as a song written together. Work in progress.
New songs on myspace. Go listen.
That's all because I'm lazy.
