Breonna james sends abusive emails
On Mon, Dec 2, 2024 at 2:50 AM Tim Lieder <omanlieder@yahoo.com> wrote:
You said the due date was on December 3. I was the one who said I'd get it done early. Go to sleep. You'll get it in the morning.
Tim Lieder
www.timlieder.com
https://www.amazon.com/She-Nailed-Stake-Through-Head/dp/0976654679
https://medium.com/@timlieder1/science-fiction-has-always-been-greater-than-campbell-82ccb66ecd70
https://marlowe1.substack.com/p/job-chapter-2
On Monday, December 2, 2024 at 12:55:10 AM EST, Breonna James <jamesbreonna08@gmail.com> wrote:
Look dude I’m extremely upset! I gave this to you weeks in advance for you to get done and complete so this is unacceptable that you didn’t even try responding to me or updating me! This is my final paper, I was very serious about wanting it done to the possible extent and wanting it ON TIME. You are usually reliable and keep your word with me so this is very disappointing to see coming from you. If this is not given to me by noon EST time tomorrow I will assume that you are not working on it. I will give you the worst possible reviews I can and tell everyone you work with about this situation! You fucked with my finals, you fucked with my life!
On Sun, Dec 1, 2024 at 11:37 PM Breonna James <jamesbreonna08@gmail.com> wrote:
Well I don’t want what you have I want the finished product. I totally don’t wanna home off entitled because that’s gross and icky during the holiday season but I’m paying you for this and at the very least I thought you’d have this done today especially since this was a good while in advance. Again, I don’t even wanna complain since I’m not doing this myself and I don’t like having to be a bitch but if you aren’t gonna give me a discount for this at the very least I should get a discount on my next paper or something dude. Like this is literally my FINAL not just any other paper. Ugh, I swear this isn’t my personality, I’m not a bitch but this really bugs and stresses me out especially with this being a final paper and there’s a lot at stake.
On Sun, Dec 1, 2024 at 11:23 PM Tim Lieder <omanlieder@yahoo.com> wrote:
Definitely. If I don't finish, I'll send you what I have.
Tim Lieder
www.timlieder.com
https://www.amazon.com/She-Nailed-Stake-Through-Head/dp/0976654679
https://medium.com/@timlieder1/science-fiction-has-always-been-greater-than-campbell-82ccb66ecd70
https://marlowe1.substack.com/p/job-chapter-2
On Sunday, December 1, 2024 at 11:03:22 PM EST, Breonna James <jamesbreonna08@gmail.com> wrote:
I’m about to fall asleep. Please send this today if possible.
On Sun, Dec 1, 2024 at 7:50 PM Tim Lieder <omanlieder@yahoo.com> wrote:
Yes
Yahoo Mail: Search, Organize, Conquer
On Sun, Dec 1, 2024 at 7:18 PM, Breonna James
<jamesbreonna08@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey are you still working? Sorry to bother id just like to check in.
On Sun, Dec 1, 2024 at 9:56 AM Tim Lieder <omanlieder@yahoo.com> wrote:
tonight
Tim Lieder
www.timlieder.com
https://www.amazon.com/She-Nailed-Stake-Through-Head/dp/0976654679
https://medium.com/@timlieder1/science-fiction-has-always-been-greater-than-campbell-82ccb66ecd70
https://marlowe1.substack.com/p/job-chapter-2
On Sunday, December 1, 2024 at 09:46:43 AM EST, Breonna James <jamesbreonna08@gmail.com> wrote:
Sorry to bother you. I was wondering when you think you’ll be done?
On Fri, Nov 29, 2024 at 10:10 AM Tim Lieder <omanlieder@yahoo.com> wrote:
Still working on it
Yahoo Mail: Search, Organize, Conquer
On Fri, Nov 29, 2024 at 9:44 AM, Breonna James
<jamesbreonna08@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey just wanted to see if you had gotten started on my final paper we agreed you were going to finish by Dec 1st? Please let me know if there’s any questions you have,
You said the due date was on December 3. I was the one who said I'd get it done early. Go to sleep. You'll get it in the morning.
Tim Lieder
www.timlieder.com
https://www.amazon.com/She-Nailed-Stake-Through-Head/dp/0976654679
https://medium.com/@timlieder1/science-fiction-has-always-been-greater-than-campbell-82ccb66ecd70
https://marlowe1.substack.com/p/job-chapter-2
On Monday, December 2, 2024 at 12:55:10 AM EST, Breonna James <jamesbreonna08@gmail.com> wrote:
Look dude I’m extremely upset! I gave this to you weeks in advance for you to get done and complete so this is unacceptable that you didn’t even try responding to me or updating me! This is my final paper, I was very serious about wanting it done to the possible extent and wanting it ON TIME. You are usually reliable and keep your word with me so this is very disappointing to see coming from you. If this is not given to me by noon EST time tomorrow I will assume that you are not working on it. I will give you the worst possible reviews I can and tell everyone you work with about this situation! You fucked with my finals, you fucked with my life!
On Sun, Dec 1, 2024 at 11:37 PM Breonna James <jamesbreonna08@gmail.com> wrote:
Well I don’t want what you have I want the finished product. I totally don’t wanna home off entitled because that’s gross and icky during the holiday season but I’m paying you for this and at the very least I thought you’d have this done today especially since this was a good while in advance. Again, I don’t even wanna complain since I’m not doing this myself and I don’t like having to be a bitch but if you aren’t gonna give me a discount for this at the very least I should get a discount on my next paper or something dude. Like this is literally my FINAL not just any other paper. Ugh, I swear this isn’t my personality, I’m not a bitch but this really bugs and stresses me out especially with this being a final paper and there’s a lot at stake.
On Sun, Dec 1, 2024 at 11:23 PM Tim Lieder <omanlieder@yahoo.com> wrote:
Definitely. If I don't finish, I'll send you what I have.
Tim Lieder
www.timlieder.com
https://www.amazon.com/She-Nailed-Stake-Through-Head/dp/0976654679
https://medium.com/@timlieder1/science-fiction-has-always-been-greater-than-campbell-82ccb66ecd70
https://marlowe1.substack.com/p/job-chapter-2
On Sunday, December 1, 2024 at 11:03:22 PM EST, Breonna James <jamesbreonna08@gmail.com> wrote:
I’m about to fall asleep. Please send this today if possible.
On Sun, Dec 1, 2024 at 7:50 PM Tim Lieder <omanlieder@yahoo.com> wrote:
Yes
Yahoo Mail: Search, Organize, Conquer
On Sun, Dec 1, 2024 at 7:18 PM, Breonna James
<jamesbreonna08@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey are you still working? Sorry to bother id just like to check in.
On Sun, Dec 1, 2024 at 9:56 AM Tim Lieder <omanlieder@yahoo.com> wrote:
tonight
Tim Lieder
www.timlieder.com
https://www.amazon.com/She-Nailed-Stake-Through-Head/dp/0976654679
https://medium.com/@timlieder1/science-fiction-has-always-been-greater-than-campbell-82ccb66ecd70
https://marlowe1.substack.com/p/job-chapter-2
On Sunday, December 1, 2024 at 09:46:43 AM EST, Breonna James <jamesbreonna08@gmail.com> wrote:
Sorry to bother you. I was wondering when you think you’ll be done?
On Fri, Nov 29, 2024 at 10:10 AM Tim Lieder <omanlieder@yahoo.com> wrote:
Still working on it
Yahoo Mail: Search, Organize, Conquer
On Fri, Nov 29, 2024 at 9:44 AM, Breonna James
<jamesbreonna08@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey just wanted to see if you had gotten started on my final paper we agreed you were going to finish by Dec 1st? Please let me know if there’s any questions you have,