maris_brood 😦busy

Long quiet Sunday...

Isn't Sunday suppose to be a day of rest? Well, I haven't gotten to that part of it yet apparently. Oh, except for almost falling asleep during the late morning church services. How shameful. But it was too warm and the speaker's voice stayed at the same comforting mesmerizing tone and I honestly thought I'd have to do something drastic to stay awake.

Let's see, since then I've cooked, cleaned the kitchen...even the cabinets and climbed up to dust these fuzzy things off the ceiling and dusted the knicknacks...changed the bedsheets, washed three loads of clothes, repotted a plant and watered some others, took away the garbage, called my sister, and punished one child by making her clean the bathroom. So I do have a satisfying sense of accomplishment though it was far from an exciting day.

I suppose it'll be over with all too soon and I'll be back at work. Please let it be a nice calm week with no surprise inspections or weird people asking about things I've never heard of.