leathercoatguy wrote in mariner_hs 😡annoyed

Listens: Dead Kennedys

This Year, Mariner Blows.

Listen, Im sure hes a nice guy, but lets face it, Loomis pisses me off. I hated 80's day and the whole spirit week, but whether that's his fault is debetable right now.

I just cant handle the bullshit that Loomis feeds us every morning. I want to know who really cares about those morning announcements. I mean, they seemed better last year without some over enthusiastic kid dueching it up.

I can't even handle Mr. Kline (however the fuck you spell it) challenging us to read and learn because literacy is power. Why doesn't he take his soap box across the street to the elementary and middle school where it would be more effective. Everyone whos brain dead now and is reading at a 2nd grade level is fucked for the rest of their life. Like in the rest of their highschool career, they're going to catch up and read prolifically in their free time. If he preaches across the street, he might successsfuly increases Mariner's reading level average by encouraging it before students got here. It's a little late for most of the idiots who speak in L337 4|\|d 5hi7 like that. Speaking of L337 speak, who fucking learns that shit? Do you sit around playing video games you losers. Back to Kline. Whoever pulled that fire alarm in the middle of his speech. You are awesome. "I was very dissapointed in you Mariner...except for my acheivers...I love them in an almost pedophilic way...We need strong leadership and *ring* oh god were gonna die!" That was a blatant "fuck you" if I ever saw one. I don't know who did it, but it was funny.

Oh and hey kids. No. theantitank and I are not brothers, so quit fucking asking. Yes we both wear tight jeans and plain ass clothes, but I think you focus to much on the similarity in hairstyle and the general and vague skin color. We don't look anything alike facially. Our last names don't even start with the same name! Why don't we just say that all you white people are related too because you're...white! its the same shit your doing to us.

God I hate 33% of my teachers and 50% of my classes!!!

THIS YEAR SUCKS IN EVERY CATEGORY!!!

BLUE THUNDER SUCKS!!!