Note To Your Brain, Mind, and Head.
Hey kiddies. It's your friendly neighborhood MOD.
Ok, so this community isn't go as excitingly rapid as I'd like, so here I am begging for ways to make it more appealing. Yes, this is the Loserhead thing to do, to beg. Or, we can just argue like little jerks and then be placed in the hall of arguements online. I know I've seen it somewhere, just can't think of the link.
Actually, I think I want to talk about television shows. Yes. One show I wish I saw more of is Arrested Development. My cable is all messed up so FOX is all screwy so I miss out on the greatness. I've seen a few episodes on FX when they ran a marathon. How I love Portia De Rossi! David Cross is quite hilarious as well.
Oh, for you Family Guy fans out there, if you haven't heard, they're bringing that series back in March of next year. It'll be the first show to be cancled and brought back due to its high scores with DVD sales. Now if only they brought back Are You Afraid of The Dark, Salute Your Shorts, and Futurama. Oh, Dark Angel as well. Can't get enough of kick ass chicks with superpowers. Go Women!!! blah blah blah...
Thanks For Listening, or at least pretending to.
Your One and Only MOD.
Ok, so this community isn't go as excitingly rapid as I'd like, so here I am begging for ways to make it more appealing. Yes, this is the Loserhead thing to do, to beg. Or, we can just argue like little jerks and then be placed in the hall of arguements online. I know I've seen it somewhere, just can't think of the link.
Actually, I think I want to talk about television shows. Yes. One show I wish I saw more of is Arrested Development. My cable is all messed up so FOX is all screwy so I miss out on the greatness. I've seen a few episodes on FX when they ran a marathon. How I love Portia De Rossi! David Cross is quite hilarious as well.
Oh, for you Family Guy fans out there, if you haven't heard, they're bringing that series back in March of next year. It'll be the first show to be cancled and brought back due to its high scores with DVD sales. Now if only they brought back Are You Afraid of The Dark, Salute Your Shorts, and Futurama. Oh, Dark Angel as well. Can't get enough of kick ass chicks with superpowers. Go Women!!! blah blah blah...
Thanks For Listening, or at least pretending to.
Your One and Only MOD.
