New!
I'm from PA and am definitely into responsible consumerism. Even before I read any novels dealing with said subject, I was always into buying locally. The market price VS store price is outrageously cheaper and of course, it tastes so much better.
I actually have a zine where I'm writing an article on the benefits of buying locally and all of that good stuff.
Before I head back to college to pursue some sort of major involving animals and the environment, I plan to "farm hop" and jump from organic farm to organic farm to learn the processes and all of the hard work that goes into so that I can someday have my own organic farm or garden.
Anyway, I just figured I'd jump in and say hey to everyone :)
I actually have a zine where I'm writing an article on the benefits of buying locally and all of that good stuff.
Before I head back to college to pursue some sort of major involving animals and the environment, I plan to "farm hop" and jump from organic farm to organic farm to learn the processes and all of the hard work that goes into so that I can someday have my own organic farm or garden.
Anyway, I just figured I'd jump in and say hey to everyone :)
