so much going on~
First off, I want to start recycling again. I did it before when my trash service picked it up but they stopped doing it. I now am going to have to take my stuff the the recycling center myself. How do you recycle? I need a morons guide. I am not joking talk to me like I am mentally challenged. Simple words, short sentences!
Next, We are going to be moving to Michigan! Yup that is right! Rob finally decided that it would be for the best for the family if we did. We won't be going till probably next summer. Our long term goal is to own and operate an adult foster care home there. It is kind of a family business. My grandparents, uncle and 2 cousins each own one. my other cousin, my dad and his wife work in them. My dad will inherit my grandparents. It will be a good investment in our future. Plus Rob really likes the idea of being his own boss.
Rob got the swing set built and the kids pool up and filled. They LOVE it!
\
Thomas is trying to call China! I gotta run!
Next, We are going to be moving to Michigan! Yup that is right! Rob finally decided that it would be for the best for the family if we did. We won't be going till probably next summer. Our long term goal is to own and operate an adult foster care home there. It is kind of a family business. My grandparents, uncle and 2 cousins each own one. my other cousin, my dad and his wife work in them. My dad will inherit my grandparents. It will be a good investment in our future. Plus Rob really likes the idea of being his own boss.
Rob got the swing set built and the kids pool up and filled. They LOVE it!
\
Thomas is trying to call China! I gotta run!