Horizontal scrolling and firefox derivatives

Firefox and its relatives (Flock, Icecat...)treat horizontal scrolling motions as forward and back commands.  It's very annoying because the Macbook scroll pad is much too sensitive to make good use of it.  The fix is easy though, I ganked it from here.

There are lots of other touchpad tweaks that I'd like to play with when I find a little time here.

Fix Firefox Scrolling Issue

Firefox is a great browser but it has a bit of a hiccup when it comes to horizontal scrolling. By default it interprets horizontal scrolling as forward/back commands. To fix this type about:config in the address bar and change these two lines (click lines to edit). This is not a specific issue to the Santa Rosa version but its a common problem and an easy fix.

mousewheel.horizscroll.withnokey.action (change it to 1 to allow scrolling or 0 to turn it off) mousewheel.horizscroll.withnokey.sysnumlines (change it to “true”)