Hello
I haven't posted in a long time. Lots have happened. Its also the beginning of a New Year! I felt the need to blog.
Currently I am awake in the middle of the night. I'm an insomniac so this isn't very new. I guess I'm lots of things... but tonight I'm someone who has bronchitis. My chest feels tight, coughs are non productive, fever and all the other stuff that goes with a cold that turns into a lung thing. Basicly I feel like crap.
Kendra (my wife) brought home this nastiness from her job. She's a speech path who works with little ones. She's still sick with the cold part. I worry about her.
Thats about it. Happy New Years everyone!
Currently I am awake in the middle of the night. I'm an insomniac so this isn't very new. I guess I'm lots of things... but tonight I'm someone who has bronchitis. My chest feels tight, coughs are non productive, fever and all the other stuff that goes with a cold that turns into a lung thing. Basicly I feel like crap.
Kendra (my wife) brought home this nastiness from her job. She's a speech path who works with little ones. She's still sick with the cold part. I worry about her.
Thats about it. Happy New Years everyone!
