Hi ladies!
I have been watching this community for a while, but just decided to post now. I have a few auctions up on ebay for clothes and accessories that I thought I would mention.
There is also an auction up for a VINTAGE GUCCI wallet (this is a great wallet!)
It is brown leather, with the signature Gucci monogram and the traditional green and red stripe along with gold accents, check it out!
Thanks!
X-posted
I have been watching this community for a while, but just decided to post now. I have a few auctions up on ebay for clothes and accessories that I thought I would mention.
There is also an auction up for a VINTAGE GUCCI wallet (this is a great wallet!)
It is brown leather, with the signature Gucci monogram and the traditional green and red stripe along with gold accents, check it out!
Thanks!
X-posted
