The project I've been working feverishly for the past couple of months is finally finished. I now have Phantom Echo in it's complete form, sitting on my desktop. I've already encoded an XviD version of the project, and later today I will encode 2 seperate MPEG2 versions. One for exporting to DVD, and another which I will save as a high-quality archive for local playback.
Just for grins, here's some stats on the project:
Software
Total Length - 3:34
Number of Source Clips - 54
Total Working Project Size - 9.23 GB
Final XviD File Size - 92.5 MB
Just for grins, here's some stats on the project:
Software
- Adobe Audition 1.0
- Adobe Premiere 6.0
- AVISynth 2.5
- Decomb Plugin
- MPEG2Source Plugin
- DVD2AVI 1.77.3
- DVD Decrypter 3.5.4.0
- MS Paint
- TMPG DVD Creator
- TMPG Ecnoder
- VirtualDub 1.5.10
- VirtualDub MP3/Freeze
Total Length - 3:34
Number of Source Clips - 54
Total Working Project Size - 9.23 GB
Final XviD File Size - 92.5 MB
