Hi you there!!!!!!
I wasn't here for long-long time. And now I'm back.
So, I would like to tell you what happened in my life in last few months.
First of all I got a grant from Huboldt Univercity in Berlin and in 20 days I fly to Berlin, were I'll spend next 5 months). So my I expect many new pictures and impressions in my LJ.
Anyway I'll try to keep my LJ alife up now)))
I wasn't here for long-long time. And now I'm back.
So, I would like to tell you what happened in my life in last few months.
First of all I got a grant from Huboldt Univercity in Berlin and in 20 days I fly to Berlin, were I'll spend next 5 months). So my I expect many new pictures and impressions in my LJ.
Anyway I'll try to keep my LJ alife up now)))