Okay, heylos guys! Yeah, I will post a real entry! Woo! I'll tell you about my weeeeek! :3 Well, HONESTLY, this is probably the worst week I've encountered for a really long time. But I try not to make it sooooo down in the dumbs... Can't really avoid it though... really sucks. Meh~ Anywho, this is for those who wondered:
Key's most magical moment~lolol
Well, I have a best friend that fell really ill two years ago. She stayed with me the first year of high school (i'm in my third now), and like most best friends, we had the bestest times together. lol. Well, after that first year of hs and the start of the second, things just started going down hill... a lot lot lot. Hmmmm, she became really sick and couldn't go to school eventually.... but we still hung out. Meh, well, one weekend during our second year was really magical.
At the time, things were really horrible and I knew she was probably going to move somewhere soon. We were like sisters! soooo during the end of fall, start of winter, we decided on walking to my other friend's house at 9:00 at night. The sky was soooo clear, and there were so many stars. I remember it like yesterday.
when we got there, we found out he wasn't home as yet. lol karate lessons D: Soooo, waiting for him to come home, me and her sat on the sidewalk and stared up at the sky. lol and we saw three stars aligned, one on the top, one on the bottom and one in the middle and just stared at them. then we started talking about the most magical things. this is going to sound really gay, but i dun really caree...
she told me that one day, we'll meet on that middle star and we'll be together. lolol and all i could do was smile.
and even till this day, every time I'm outside at night, I always look up in the sky hoping to find our star even if it may seem impossible. i miss her sooo much. she even reminded me (lol i didn't really need it) that when she's away, "always look for our star because I'll be looking too~ and maybe, we'll be looking together one day."
WHEEE. and there you go. my magical moment of greatness. It's kinda sad, but it was so magical and sentimental to me. lol. HOOORRAAH. <33 my friend had to move to korea last year for more treatment. She told me she's doing better, and is going to study in Japan for three months. Should be back in June or July. :3
YAAHHHH. wooo enjoyblahglahr <3
Key's most magical moment~lolol
Well, I have a best friend that fell really ill two years ago. She stayed with me the first year of high school (i'm in my third now), and like most best friends, we had the bestest times together. lol. Well, after that first year of hs and the start of the second, things just started going down hill... a lot lot lot. Hmmmm, she became really sick and couldn't go to school eventually.... but we still hung out. Meh, well, one weekend during our second year was really magical.
At the time, things were really horrible and I knew she was probably going to move somewhere soon. We were like sisters! soooo during the end of fall, start of winter, we decided on walking to my other friend's house at 9:00 at night. The sky was soooo clear, and there were so many stars. I remember it like yesterday.
when we got there, we found out he wasn't home as yet. lol karate lessons D: Soooo, waiting for him to come home, me and her sat on the sidewalk and stared up at the sky. lol and we saw three stars aligned, one on the top, one on the bottom and one in the middle and just stared at them. then we started talking about the most magical things. this is going to sound really gay, but i dun really caree...
she told me that one day, we'll meet on that middle star and we'll be together. lolol and all i could do was smile.
and even till this day, every time I'm outside at night, I always look up in the sky hoping to find our star even if it may seem impossible. i miss her sooo much. she even reminded me (lol i didn't really need it) that when she's away, "always look for our star because I'll be looking too~ and maybe, we'll be looking together one day."
WHEEE. and there you go. my magical moment of greatness. It's kinda sad, but it was so magical and sentimental to me. lol. HOOORRAAH. <33 my friend had to move to korea last year for more treatment. She told me she's doing better, and is going to study in Japan for three months. Should be back in June or July. :3
YAAHHHH. wooo enjoyblahglahr <3