vivamente wrote in justonce_dn 😊excited

Listens: Yuichi Ohura - DAYS

New Section + New multichaptered-DN

http://just-once.tsuikai.net/

Harlo, this here be a MAJOR update.

Like, really.

Firstly, we have a new section called Collections. It's basically an archive of novels which are part of a collection, or multichaptered, so we can keep it organised, ESPECIALLY for the collections, cos they're scattered everywhere in the normal novels section.

Also, we have One New Multichaptered [ongoing] DN, Betwixt Heaven and Earth, feat Rikkai, Hyotei, Seigaku. Basically, it was originally just written as a fanfiction, but Kage-san agreed to it being a DN, since the actual story is, it was based on Kei's dream, so...it literally is a "dream novel" hahaha [PUN].
Five Chapters up so far, but Kage's actually finished more [10, to be precise] and with more on the way, hope you enjoy it. It has demons and angels and witchcraft and all that cool stuff. STUFF I LOVE, BABY.

I'll put up the next chapters when I'm done coding them tee hee hee [and since you don't wanna be pounded by ten chapters in one go O.o]