Hey I stopped by the school today and I saw the news team. Oh man. Bore city population 32 and you.
I was told that theres suppose to be no humor because Ms. Pledgeman complained, if any of guys/gals/robotic people have Ms. Pledgeman tell her "Scott Yuken says that your his favortive teacher, but he did beat your daughter for vice president, I guess candy doesnt solve everything" that would be awesome, because she would flip out. I thought it was funny that last year a teacher would make fun of a student.
I heart humor on the internet.
I was told that theres suppose to be no humor because Ms. Pledgeman complained, if any of guys/gals/robotic people have Ms. Pledgeman tell her "Scott Yuken says that your his favortive teacher, but he did beat your daughter for vice president, I guess candy doesnt solve everything" that would be awesome, because she would flip out. I thought it was funny that last year a teacher would make fun of a student.
I heart humor on the internet.
