00A; FAVOURITE TEXTURES [ASK-THE-MAKER]
Liz/
erzsebet asked me about my favourite textures so let me show some off to you :3 [ONLY FIVE MONTHS LATE HAH]
Okay so texture-wise, I mainly stick to a few makers, mainly
fuuurs @
bourbonate and
innocent_lexys @
satine_violet. Funnily enough, sometimes people think that I've added textures to an icon when I haven't? IDK. Also, I go through periods when I add ALL THE TEXTURES and others when I don't use any at all.
Since the two crashes suffered by my HD a few months ago, I haven't had much time to go on a texture-hunting spree~ but I've some ~favourite textures. There are also some textures that I'm planning to use, or just find really pretty and WANT TO USE THEM BUT IDK HOW OR WHERE YET.
fuuurs


innocent_lexys


deny1984


raiindust | mm3butterfly | erzsebet | erzsebet

vetica | longerthanwedo | longerthanwedo | nokitas

nokitas | nokitas | pandavirus | pandavirus

pandavirus | talipuu | talipuu | rebel

tinebrella

likealight (200x200)

endearest (200x200)

callmebrandom @ tumblr [open in new tab for full size]

> Other ATM stuff will be up soon, plus some icons before the holidays :3
*
+ CHECK THESE OUT???


Okay so texture-wise, I mainly stick to a few makers, mainly
fuuurs @
bourbonate and
satine_violet. Funnily enough, sometimes people think that I've added textures to an icon when I haven't? IDK. Also, I go through periods when I add ALL THE TEXTURES and others when I don't use any at all.Since the two crashes suffered by my HD a few months ago, I haven't had much time to go on a texture-hunting spree~ but I've some ~favourite textures. There are also some textures that I'm planning to use, or just find really pretty and WANT TO USE THEM BUT IDK HOW OR WHERE YET.
fuuurs


innocent_lexys


deny1984


raiindust | mm3butterfly | erzsebet | erzsebet

vetica | longerthanwedo | longerthanwedo | nokitas

nokitas | nokitas | pandavirus | pandavirus

pandavirus | talipuu | talipuu | rebel

tinebrella

likealight (200x200)

endearest (200x200)

callmebrandom @ tumblr [open in new tab for full size]

> Other ATM stuff will be up soon, plus some icons before the holidays :3
*

