071; 32 ICONS
LE SIIIIIGH. So what happened was that my hard drive crashed on me again on Monday so I lost alllll of my caps again (not many tbqh) and I debated whether or not to get PS again if my HD does go kaput again (CROSS ALL THE FINGERS AND TOES). But I felt bad because I joined
theiconquest and I haven't submitted anything yet >:| so yes, here are my icons for that and some random ones for
animangavgflash and
iconflashes.
[25] ICONQUEST CH1 MAIN QUEST (community, generation kill, teen wolf, atonement, the hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy)
[02] TV (new girl, generation kill)
[05] ANIMANGA/VG (castlevania, deus ex, pandora hearts)

ICONQUEST
atonement: wizard, hero, hero, rogue, hero
05
thgttg: hero, rogue, rogue, rogue, rogue
10
community: wizard, hero, wizard, wizard, wizard
15
community/gk: hero, rogue, bard, wizard, rogue
20
teen wolf: hero, hero, rogue, hero, hero
25
TV
generation kill, new girl
27
ANIMANGA/VG
castlevania, deus ex, pandora hearts
32
hotlink | credit
julyavenue | watch
Comments and concrit are appreciated; ty for viewing :3
theiconquest and I haven't submitted anything yet >:| so yes, here are my icons for that and some random ones for
animangavgflash and
iconflashes.[25] ICONQUEST CH1 MAIN QUEST (community, generation kill, teen wolf, atonement, the hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy)
[02] TV (new girl, generation kill)
[05] ANIMANGA/VG (castlevania, deus ex, pandora hearts)

ICONQUEST
atonement: wizard, hero, hero, rogue, hero
05thgttg: hero, rogue, rogue, rogue, rogue
10community: wizard, hero, wizard, wizard, wizard
15community/gk: hero, rogue, bard, wizard, rogue
20teen wolf: hero, hero, rogue, hero, hero
25TV
generation kill, new girl
27ANIMANGA/VG
castlevania, deus ex, pandora hearts
32
julyavenue | watchComments and concrit are appreciated; ty for viewing :3