sidhemeabh wrote in jinnlovers 🙃creative

Listens: A smooth Jazz tune on AOL radio called: From Dusk to Dawn By George Duke (What a coinkidink!!) LOL

So Jinn Gals Tell me...........

What exactly does the Jinn Man do when he is not showing all the bad guys in the Galaxy who is boss?





The following images actually inspired a fic I started of the scene described above but its still locked up in my old computers with my crashed windows 98 program which is where I thought I lost these pics of Qui Gon too!!!! LOL But I found them!!


Ages ago, I found this pic of Qui Gon that someone maniped and put him in glasses and a leather jacket standing in front of a city scape. I don't remember where I got it it was like 3 years ago or so and somehow I have managed to hang onto it through a crashed computers and all. LOL


Well that is the wrong city behind him, So I had a friend manipulate it again and put him standing in front of Coruscant in the evening.

And then I just now made another one with him in front of another shot of Coruscant.

Anyway, I thought you gals might enjoy having them for your Jinn Collection.....