jennfromtx 😊thankful

"And, I want to thank you...for giving me the best day of my life"


Ok, so maybe childbirth and anything related to the munchkin ranks over this past weekend in greatness, but this weekend comes into a close second. Since I was known to bust into song based on any given moment in conversation, I figured it would be fitting to use that line from Dido and start off with a song.

I'm home from Vegas. I cannot describe the magnatude of what a great bunch of people I met this weekend. I mean that in the utmost sincerity. I am really glad I went to Vegas. I made some great new friends, had some "wicked" fun (ode to Princess ladyfire) and I cannot wait for the next go-round. I hope I wasn't too "chatty"! Thanks again to my roomies last night for the giggles and good fireside stories. :)

I know I am missing some LJ names of the people I met this weekend...SORRY! If you happen to stumble across this (hopefully so b/c most of my journal is Friends Only), add me and I'll add you back. I have pics that I will post as soon as I get this Financial Analysis homework finished for tomorrow. Tomorrow is guaranteed to be a long day...work and then night class until 10. I will definitely be missing my "DARRRRRRRRRK CURRRRRRRRRTAINS!"

You kids get some good sleep and thanks again for a great weekend.