1st concert DVD
hey there! ^^
I have a request and since I cant find information anywhere else I thought somebody here knows.
Can someone PLEASE tell me what the song is called, that WooHyuk performed on his 1st concert after the Dance Special? I just bought he DVD but I cant read korean, and I searched or so long no but I cant find out T_T
->tracklist
http://i3.yesasia.com/assets/63/616/c1004561663.png
I think it must be Track 14 (but im not shure, its a cover version and I cant find the titel);_; I thought it might be called "champion" ^^°
thanks a lot anyway!! ^^
I have a request and since I cant find information anywhere else I thought somebody here knows.
Can someone PLEASE tell me what the song is called, that WooHyuk performed on his 1st concert after the Dance Special? I just bought he DVD but I cant read korean, and I searched or so long no but I cant find out T_T
->tracklist
http://i3.yesasia.com/assets/63/616/c1004561663.png
I think it must be Track 14 (but im not shure, its a cover version and I cant find the titel);_; I thought it might be called "champion" ^^°
thanks a lot anyway!! ^^
