Mod-Post (just to tell you about myself)
The Basics
Name: Keyne
Age: 15
Location: Pennsylvania
Sex: Female.
Occupation: Student.
Do you think Jesus loves you?: Of course.
Hobbies: reading, writing, acting, being a dork, playing on the computer, hanging out with friends, etc.
Music Box
Favorite Bands (No more than 10): Brand New, Sugarcult, All American Rejects, Backstreet Boys, Lovin' Spoonful, U2(yes Bono is effed up but I ignore his ego) The Police, Relient K, Switchfoot, Kelly Clarkson,
Favorite Song Lyrics: I just want you to know, that since I lost you, I lost myself. Though I can fake it, there's no one else.
What are the most recent concert(s) you've been to: I went to a Sting concert in like... May..or something.
Least favorite band/artist, why?: The Kids Bop Kids. Because they are poseurs and their voices are horrible.
What do you say when someone tells you to turn your music down/off: I ignore them and turn it up.
Your stance on file sharing and cd burning?: I really could care less.
What song are you listening to right... NOW: I forget the title.. Relient K.
Interesting Tid-bits.
What's your biggest fear?: My friends dying.
What's your favorite website?: Maddox.
Your most over-used saying: I'm cool.
Favorite show as a kid: Hm..probably Kenan and Kel or All That.
How do you feel when people say that "a photo captures your soul?": That's stupid.
Favorite board game when you were a kid: Monopoly.
Did you have an imaginary friend?: Yes. His name was Deedee.
Do you get offended when people use the terms "gay", "retard", etc.: Nope.
What's your main goal in life?: To have 5 kids, marry a wonderful man andddd be ridiculously rich.
Tell us about one of your dreams/nightmares: I once had a dream that the Army&Navy had dinosaurs and they were all after me and my family.
If you were president.. whats the only thing you would make legal/illegal and why: I'd make abortion illegal because it's wrong to kill babies. They CAN feel it.
If rubber duckies could say one thing, what would yours say?: Sex me up.
If you had to kill someone, how would you kill them?: Hm... if I hated them, I'd do something painful, like slit their throat.. but if it was someone I loved, was close to, etc..I'd probably do something where I didn't have to watch.. like push them off a cliff or something.
Express Yourself (don't be afraid; we want real opinons)
MTV: MTV sucks. It always has and it always will. It should play music videos day and night, not that OMGZWTFBBQ Real World crap. Get a life.
What is Beauty to you?: Personality is all beauty. What you look like matters nothing.
Bush or Kerry, explain your choice?: BUSH<333 He is awesome. I'm pro-war, against abortion, against gay marriage. Yay Bush.
Traveling: I love to travel. I've been to England twice.
Education: It's important to get a good education.. some people shouldn't fool around in much in school. Cuz then they end up asking people, "Would you like fries with that, sir?"
Labels: I don't care. If you want to label yourself as something, go ahead. If you're offended that someone else labels you as one thing, you probably are.
Drugs: I don't know anyone who does them...besides Grant. I guess you shouldn't; but my opinions probably won't affect what you do.
Be random
Make us laugh... a picture, lame joke... anything, we're easily amused.
Suggest something for this community: A priest, a rabbi, and a preacher walk into a bar. The bartender looks up and says, "What is this, a joke?"
Why should we accept you?: Because I'm cool. And I'm the Mod.. whatev.
How did you discover us?: I made it up, bitches!
Llamas or Camels, why?: Camels. Coolcamels.com I made one. I named it Andy. It died.
Suggest one thing for the interests on the info page of the community. Try to keep it clean. Nothing. It's great. (Cuz I did it.)
Promote this community to two users or one other community: I will later.
Pictures of yourself (optional).
Nope.
So, that's me. Your friendly Mod. :)
