Scouting Parties Are Here
Yesterday my brother and I went fishing. We had a decent day, not as good as some of the other days this season but also not as bad as some.
The wind was rather minimal which enabled us to run a bit. We end up near Great Shoals Light for a bit. We catch many perch, some of which were nice size. More interestingly we caught three croakers. The first ones I've seen this year. We also caught several large bull cats but they were released. We finished well into dark and had an enjoyable day on the water.
The wind was rather minimal which enabled us to run a bit. We end up near Great Shoals Light for a bit. We catch many perch, some of which were nice size. More interestingly we caught three croakers. The first ones I've seen this year. We also caught several large bull cats but they were released. We finished well into dark and had an enjoyable day on the water.
