I'm new to this community, so I just wanted to introduce myself..
My name is Mary, I'm 25 and live in Oklahoma City. I have always been interested in world issues/current events, but for the last few months I have had a heightened interest in the overall misplacement of priorities as a human race. And I'm not only referring to the obvious large scale problems... I'm a strong believer that change starts at home. I got that same vibe from reading some of the posts here, and that's why I joined this community.
Well I'm not sure if that was an informative enough introduction, but I do have to keep this short for now. I look forward to reading and participating, seeing different perspectives, and just learning as much as I can.
That's all for now. :)
My name is Mary, I'm 25 and live in Oklahoma City. I have always been interested in world issues/current events, but for the last few months I have had a heightened interest in the overall misplacement of priorities as a human race. And I'm not only referring to the obvious large scale problems... I'm a strong believer that change starts at home. I got that same vibe from reading some of the posts here, and that's why I joined this community.
Well I'm not sure if that was an informative enough introduction, but I do have to keep this short for now. I look forward to reading and participating, seeing different perspectives, and just learning as much as I can.
That's all for now. :)
