Listens:Fountain Of Sorrow - Jackson Browne - Late For The Sky
Leave your email address if you'd like me to send you the original pamphlet file for printing...
Hi everybody, many of you have requested that I send you the original Sudan Crisis Relief pamphlet that my friend Karla and I have created and passed out to everybody at my school, and I finally retrevied the floppy disc from the manager at Kinko's so if you would like me to send you the original file the pamphlet is under, simply leave me your email address and I will be sure to send the file to your email. What's the good in sending it through email when I can just post it up on this community? You may ask. Well, it's very convenient to have the original file if you're planning on printing out copies of the pamphlet to pass out to people at your school or in your community. Also, you may change up a few things if you feel the need to before you print. If you're planning on raising awareness with the use of this pamphlet, you may save the file to a disc of your own and take it to the Kinko's (or other printing source) near you, explain what you're doing, why you're doing it, and that you're willing to pay for printing costs (if you are, that is) but kindly request that if he/she could give you any kind of discount it would be greatly appreciated. As I stated in one of my last posts, the Kinko's manager kindly printed out 1,000 pamphlets for me ($119 worth!) free-of-charge under the condition that I provided the paper (which I had suggested, and you should too) and I am very, very thankful that I encountered a person who was willing to help me out so much. Anyway, just remember to be very respectful and polite to the manager and be truthful about what you're trying to do and you never know what kind of discount you will get. I was expecting a $25 discount, hopefully, but to my surprise the man had a great heart and did it for free. Not everyone will do it for free, but it doesn't hurt to try to get them to give you a good discount. Anyhow, enough rambling... here's another look at the pamphlet, if you'd like me to send it to your email, give me your email address and I'll be sure to send it to you soon.