adrenaline_kiss wrote in hug_a_homo sadly confused

Listens: Taking Back Sunday

This community is moving on a bit slowly. Eh, well, let's see. I have anew best friend and he's really really gay (AJ). I paired him up with my other gay friend (Chris). Bah, what a mistake! Oh well, they're happy, right?

Lately I've been feelin' lonely for a girlfriend. Everyone in high school is paired up around you, making out in the halls everywhere you turn, gah. It sucks being lonely.

There's this girl Porsha in my English class AJ knows. She always intrigued me since day one. She has a boyfriend, but AJ says she's bi. She's realyl pretty and looks alot like Kat... She always seems to look up when I look her way. Awkward. I'm too shy to go up to her and say anything, though. She's sooo pretty.

So, uh, anyone have any advice on how to sober up a friend whos too in love w/ sex?