I must introduce most of you to someone (way on topic!!)
While I know most of you in this community are not country music fans, let me introduce you to a very hot guitarist... KEITH URBAN.
I'm sure some of you have heard his music since two of his songs have been featured on the Now That's What I Call Music collections (You'll Think Of Me and Days Go By).
You can check out his Australian hotness here.
Again, while he is a country singer, he is definitely hawt, hawt, hawt - especially in the very tight blue jeans he wears.
I'm sure some of you have heard his music since two of his songs have been featured on the Now That's What I Call Music collections (You'll Think Of Me and Days Go By).
You can check out his Australian hotness here.
Again, while he is a country singer, he is definitely hawt, hawt, hawt - especially in the very tight blue jeans he wears.
