[25] Merlin icons (my doodles)

Well well well xD If you knew how much I've gotten into this fandom as of late you'd know this was coming ;)

For those of you who haven't watched it yet but were thinking about it, let me tell you how cracky and wonderful the fandom is :D I'm more of a watcher than participant but it's great fun and people are friendly :)

Includes characters and pairings with: Arthur, Merlin, Morgana, Gwen, Uther, Gaius, Lancelot, Will, and Nimueh.



• Credit hobbitholes in userpic comments, please.
• For use on LJ/GJ/IJ only, please.
• No hotlinking.
• Comments are appreciated :)

01 02 03 04 05
06 07 08 09 10
11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25
Request 1 Request 2


Pairings with text:
I didn't know what to write so here are just a few. If you have any
ideas for others that you want, let me know and I'll put it on :)

26 27 28 29 30