Fic Search
Hi, I need help locating a Sirimione fic I read years ago.
All I remember is that Harry was depressed and Hermione found a way to retrieve Sirius Black from the Veil to cheer Harry up but at a sacrifice to herself. When Sirius ended up at Grimmauld Place, he was sick and in a comma and would only respond to Hermione. When he gets better it turns out the ritual that Hermione used to get Sirius back bonded them somehow.
I really want to read this story over again but I can't seem to find it. Please help.
EDIT: I found it. It's Back for Good by LiterarySpell http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4961939/
All I remember is that Harry was depressed and Hermione found a way to retrieve Sirius Black from the Veil to cheer Harry up but at a sacrifice to herself. When Sirius ended up at Grimmauld Place, he was sick and in a comma and would only respond to Hermione. When he gets better it turns out the ritual that Hermione used to get Sirius back bonded them somehow.
I really want to read this story over again but I can't seem to find it. Please help.
EDIT: I found it. It's Back for Good by LiterarySpell http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4961939/
