Kadlu
Another Mac... Kadlu is a PowerMac 6500/225.

front

back

front, no cover




Somewhere about this point my half-decent camera died and I had to use my crappy one...but neither of them are great at taking close ups of circuitry...


On a side note, I think the IDE controller in this computer is dead...it will boot from the (SCSI) CDrom, but not from the main harddrive..there's a SCSI expansion slot of some kind above the cd drive on the front, but I don't have a drive for it...I'm told they are extremely expensive?
front
back
front, no cover
Somewhere about this point my half-decent camera died and I had to use my crappy one...but neither of them are great at taking close ups of circuitry...
On a side note, I think the IDE controller in this computer is dead...it will boot from the (SCSI) CDrom, but not from the main harddrive..there's a SCSI expansion slot of some kind above the cd drive on the front, but I don't have a drive for it...I'm told they are extremely expensive?
