HEARTS ARE NOTHIN BUT TROUBLE
ODE TO MY HEART.....
Why do you make me beleive that he is the one I Need,
When you know very well, He will drain the life from me.
How can you live with yoursef, knowing that you Lie
Pretending that for me he is the perfect guy.
Why do you raise my hopes and make me feel,
And dance inside my chest, knowing it is not real
What did I ever do to you to make you cause me so much pain,
Well Know I now I will NEVER TRUST YOU AGAIN!!!
Our friendship is onver go your seperate way,
I would rather live alone, than hurt another Day!!!
Why do you make me beleive that he is the one I Need,
When you know very well, He will drain the life from me.
How can you live with yoursef, knowing that you Lie
Pretending that for me he is the perfect guy.
Why do you raise my hopes and make me feel,
And dance inside my chest, knowing it is not real
What did I ever do to you to make you cause me so much pain,
Well Know I now I will NEVER TRUST YOU AGAIN!!!
Our friendship is onver go your seperate way,
I would rather live alone, than hurt another Day!!!
