Sup Homies
I did it all by myself YO!!!! Thx xieatfingersx u da Bomb..
So i peeped out the way yo and what did i see,,,,well i didn't but kidz told me there were some "wannabe" Skaters out in the high School here trying to make a Real Turkey Skateboard.. The turkey took off on to the Football/Track field runin... I could just picture it.. all the Skaters Chasing the stupid bird all around.. Funny as hell just thought i would share it...PEACE!!!
So i peeped out the way yo and what did i see,,,,well i didn't but kidz told me there were some "wannabe" Skaters out in the high School here trying to make a Real Turkey Skateboard.. The turkey took off on to the Football/Track field runin... I could just picture it.. all the Skaters Chasing the stupid bird all around.. Funny as hell just thought i would share it...PEACE!!!
