sexyguy311 wrote in gay_abstinence 😏pensive

Hello

Hi guys. I've just started this livejournal thing, and I was really excited to find this group. I have a question.

My boyfriend and I have, I think, reached a point where we're ready to become pretty serious, but it's important to both of us not to go too far until we know that this will be a lasting relationship. We heard about something called the "back and forth," and I wanted to see what some other peoples' opinions were on how serious we should be before trying it and if we could still be considered celibate after doing it.

Basically what you do is that one of you poops, and then you pass it back and forth. You know, the same poop going from one rectum to the other. Back and forth. Forever. Here's kind of what it looks like:

))<>((

So what do you guys think? Would we still be considered as abstaining if we tried this?

Thanks so much!