Anyone ever do anything interesting with Fort Minor songs? Make a music video? Anime music video? Use them in some sort of school/college project, quote lyrics in homework, etc?

Well, I guess I may be the lone humongous nerd, or I'm really creative. But the second I heard "Petrified", my mind began wandering into dance mode. I am a beginner in Middle Eastern Dance, or Bellydancing. I've been playing the Zills, or finger symbols, as well as dancing for coming up on about a year(started dancing last August, Zills in January).

Anyhow, I am performing my first solo to "Petrified" on April 1st. It includes dancing and playing the zills, which I'll tell you isn't exactly easy to combine, but its coming along. I was just curious if anyone else had done something cool with any Fort Minor stuff?

On a somewhat related sidenote, my friend and I are doing a duet that same night to "Cure for the Itch" by Linkin Park. I wonder how the dance community will take to all this "alternative" music?