[Fic] When Sirens Play Matchmaker - NC-17 - 2/3

Title:  When Sirens Play Matchmaker
Author:  [info]ladyknightanka - this is still me.
Fandom:  Supernatural
Rating:  NC-17
Genre:  Drama, family, romance, etc.
Pairing(s):  Past Dean/Siren, Dean/Adam, with mentions of Sam/Ruby.
Warning(s):  NC-17 for graphic sexual encounters, slash, coarse language, violence, Wincest, etc. Spoilers for S-4.14: Sex and Violence, and S-4.19: Jump the Shark.
Word Count:  ~7039/18,726 words.
Disclaimer/claimer: Supernatural belongs to Kripke and other producers. I make no profit from this, save having fun. Underlined things aren't mine.
Type of Feedback:  Just stay thought when reading, I suppose, and point out whatever critique you can.
Summary: According to the siren, Dean's perfect match is not a pretty girl, but a brother he can trust and love without fear of betrayal. Sam may not match up, but Adam is a wish come true. Kind of.
Other Parts: First, Second, Last.

( “I like my men a little battle-scarred. Gonna be a doctor just to feed my habit, ya know?” )