Mokona Drop
A/N: Subaru is an interesting character to write, in my opinion. He's very well-mannered and kind, but he's also really sad. I tried to capture that, though I feel as though I didn't give baby!Kamui enough personality. However, that should be remedied the next chapter. Please give me feedback so I know that I'm doing okay. :)
Title: Mokona Drop
Fandom: X-1999, Tokyo Babylon, other CLAMP works.
Status: Incomplete - 2/?
Rating: T
Disclaimer: I do not own X1999, Tokyo Babylon, miscellaneous CLAMP works, or Usagi Drop. The characters and places within these manga/anime belong to their respective creators.
Warnings: Shounen-ai, Subaru angst, violence, etc. Basically, whatever I think to throw at you.
Author:
angel_gospel (theladypendragon)
Pairings: Eventual SeishirouxSubaru, hints of FuumaxKamui.
Summary: After his sister's abandonment and eventual death, Subaru has lost all reason to live. But the one remnant of his sister, her infant son, opens his eyes and makes him realize that he can no longer live behind his late twin's shadow.
(Prologue: In which Hokuto dies...)
(Chapter One: Subaru reads his sister's will and makes a life-changing decision...)
Title: Mokona Drop
Fandom: X-1999, Tokyo Babylon, other CLAMP works.
Status: Incomplete - 2/?
Rating: T
Disclaimer: I do not own X1999, Tokyo Babylon, miscellaneous CLAMP works, or Usagi Drop. The characters and places within these manga/anime belong to their respective creators.
Warnings: Shounen-ai, Subaru angst, violence, etc. Basically, whatever I think to throw at you.
Author:
Pairings: Eventual SeishirouxSubaru, hints of FuumaxKamui.
Summary: After his sister's abandonment and eventual death, Subaru has lost all reason to live. But the one remnant of his sister, her infant son, opens his eyes and makes him realize that he can no longer live behind his late twin's shadow.
(Prologue: In which Hokuto dies...)
(Chapter One: Subaru reads his sister's will and makes a life-changing decision...)
