OIJDSOIJFOS OSWALD.

Okay, I'll be honest, I didn't care much about E3 this year. Game hype is kind of lost on me because I only have two consoles, one of which isn't being produced for anymore (ps2), the other of which people consider to be the Casual Game console (DSi). (On a sad side note, I have no idea where this went. I had it til after AZ, where it just vanished. Is either in my room or in the basement but I have torn both apart with no result. ;__;) I have access to a wii, but it's my mother's. Also I just don't play games that often.

But then I see this:




I remember when they first started releasing concept art of this game, they were calling it Steampunk Mickey. The the character designs were interestinggggg but the layouts were really what made me excited. And now? THIS IS SO MUCH BETTER. The Wasteland is such an interesting concept and also BRINGING BACK OLD CHARACTERS jasifjsoiadf crying Schmee and oh god I hope that there's LOTS OF PETE and maybe even three little pigs and Big Bad ahhhhhh. And bonus points for Oswald's kitty girlfriend and evil mouse antagonist. Speaking of:

CIOdsjfoisaodg OSSSSWAAAAALLLDDDDDD. Not Disney's oldest character, but my god, older than Mickey. OSWALD IS THE MOST ADORABLE OH GOD I DON'T EVEN. But of course I would be a fan of the rabbit, right? If people are interested, I'll see if I can get a good scan of his model sheet without hurting my book too badly. (Or hell, my Mickey model sheet too lol.) ajsfioasjif Oswald. +w+ I BET HE IS THE MOST HEROIC HERO EVER SOB SOB.

(Also: did that look like Yen Sid's work room to anyone else? Wtf, Mickey, LEAVE THAT POOR MAN ALONE.)

Also this seems like the most hilarious KH-verse prequel. (Shut up. You thought it too.) Like, while Square was busy setting up their characters in BBS, Disney had Junction make a prequel for Mickey, a-ahhahahaha. 8D;;; Like EVERYTHING is Mickey's fault and that's why he keeps fucking off to fix it. Lol, not gonna happen, but damn it's an inevitable and hilarious cross over.

MICKEY PLAYS FINGER PAINT YOU GUYS. I cannot contain myself.


And while we're on the subject of things that I am flipping my shit over and no one else cares about:



GOD THIS LOOKS SO BEAUTIFULLLLLLL. French animation is where it is at, holy shit. GGGGGGGGGG. +w+;;;