MOD POST.
-We need some more members to join ! Don`t forget to promote and to invite ppl to come and join our community
-It`s okay for you guys to promote another rating community in here, as long as you promote our community in theirs. Please provide a link so that we know you have done so.
-If you guys have any ideas as to how we can get this community to be really active, then feel free to comment with some ideas.
- I am still looking for ppl who can mod or co-mod this community. I`ve been super busy with things & I could really use the help.
thank you. <3
-It`s okay for you guys to promote another rating community in here, as long as you promote our community in theirs. Please provide a link so that we know you have done so.
-If you guys have any ideas as to how we can get this community to be really active, then feel free to comment with some ideas.
- I am still looking for ppl who can mod or co-mod this community. I`ve been super busy with things & I could really use the help.
thank you. <3
