ededdeddee 😊cheerful SAFTI MI

78/09 Officer Cadet Course Commissioning Parade 2010

9 mths really flew by just like that.
And with it comes the close of the OCS chapter in my life.

Comms parade was last Saturday. The finale that closed this phase of my life.
It has been a gd 9 mths here in SAFTI.
The friends i made here i will most definitely rmbr for the rest of my life.
We have stood side by side, enduring all the shit that OCS has to throw at us.

We have emerged strong and undaunted.
It has tested our mettle and we have proven our worth
Our elan and resilience has seen us through.

So as the say, the end does indeed mark a new beginning for all of us.
With great power comes great responsibility. how true this statement is.

MY most important take away from OCS will be the Officer's Creed:

I'm an officer of the SINGAPORE ARMED FORCES.
My duty is to lead, to excel and to overcome.

I lead my men by example,
I answer for their training, morale and discipline.
I must excel in everything that i do.

I serve with pride, honor and integrity.
I will overcome adversity with courage, fortitude and determination.

I dedicate my life to SINGAPORE