ededdeddee 😟depressed Mica's crib

Listens: So not over you

Reflection

Looking back on my life and seeing what i've achieved so far, who i've impacted so far and how i've tried changing the world seems abliss. Insignificant.
Nothing seems real when i really take a close look at it.
Superficiality is everywhere and what lies beneath is secondary in nature.

 I was reading this mag when i stumbled upon this sentence which I felt mattered to me alot :
"Often good looking ppl are so caught up with their looks that their personality suffers, Their drawbacks are vainity and self-absorption. They are generally not to blame becoz ppl allow them to act this way. When the lose their looks, they often end up lonely becoz they did not develop personality traits that matter."

My life reflects just this. Sometimes i wonder whether i have frens who love me for me. I wonder if they truly know me for whats beneath rather then whats on the surface. I wonder... i wonder.... there are so many questions i wanna ask but yet I know the answer is often difficult to get.

Probably afraid of the truth???

After seeing someone's good looks become a Blessing & yet a Curse at the same time really got me thinking. Got me worried.

This world we live in is so superficial, where slim is in and fat is out. Where sharp features determine superiority.

I don't want to be a superficial person, i don't want to be that vain guy u see, i don't want to be a narcissist.

I wanna reform, 
i wanna become a better person, 
And I want to change the world.