Jasdebi cosplay C:
At Animazement last weekend,
fadedfeathers and I cosplayed Jasdero and Debitto. c:

Those pants were a lot of fun.
I actually do not know who took the first two photos; found them online after the con. I remember it being taken because it was a guy with a nice camera and it was the one photo where I forgot to take off my glasses. ;; I think that one was taken right around the point where I snapped and had to go take a shower. Our makeup is all worn off.
Anyway, I'm glad I've got them, because the photos taken with my camera suck. Our priority was the Artists Alley table, not cosplay.

![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Those pants were a lot of fun.
I actually do not know who took the first two photos; found them online after the con. I remember it being taken because it was a guy with a nice camera and it was the one photo where I forgot to take off my glasses. ;; I think that one was taken right around the point where I snapped and had to go take a shower. Our makeup is all worn off.
Anyway, I'm glad I've got them, because the photos taken with my camera suck. Our priority was the Artists Alley table, not cosplay.




