Hey y'all..
Why doesn't North Delta get the "Delta Optimist" delivered here?! That's pretty fucking shitty, don't you think? Especially since Ladner and Tswassen were soooo incredibly relient on North Delta back in dem 'Pioneer Days'.. Pretty 'bunk' if you ask me. I was pissed when I opned up a copy of the Now (with "I <3 Surrey" written on the front!!) to get a copy of a DELTA newspaper that I'd never even heard of before! Sheesh...
Anyway, just moved back to ND from Manning Park a few months ago... (although, most of you who are on here from ND know that already..)
Okay, my rant's done...
Why doesn't North Delta get the "Delta Optimist" delivered here?! That's pretty fucking shitty, don't you think? Especially since Ladner and Tswassen were soooo incredibly relient on North Delta back in dem 'Pioneer Days'.. Pretty 'bunk' if you ask me. I was pissed when I opned up a copy of the Now (with "I <3 Surrey" written on the front!!) to get a copy of a DELTA newspaper that I'd never even heard of before! Sheesh...
Anyway, just moved back to ND from Manning Park a few months ago... (although, most of you who are on here from ND know that already..)
Okay, my rant's done...
