Gazette - hevn No.003 December 2002 - Live report of first ever oneman!

Hello everyone :3
I'm desperately trying to not write my final paper at the moment, so yeah... I've looked through my magazines and found this small live report in one of the hevns...
I got really excited about it because it's about their first ever oneman! It felt like the author didn't really know what to write about though lol...

Please don't repost, thank you! :3



11.10.2002 Takadanobaba AREA
Gazette oneman





That day, when I entered the live house, I was first surprised by the stage setting.
What on earth... it looked like a "haunted house".
And then, while the live house filled with eagerly waiting fans, the members entered. They started with their first song at full throttle.
Since this was their very first oneman, you could kind of feel the member's nervousness, but once they started, you were drawn in by Gazette's pace.
You could also notice how Ruki wondered what he should talk about and how shy he was, but as a vocal he also desperately wanted to tell something. He started the talk show with "today's setting is a haunted house. Hey, isn't that kinda cool!".
Everyone in the hall responded to each of Ruki's words, and at last, because the talk got excessively long, Aoi made an appearance on stage looking at Ruki's face who said with a bitter smile "Yeah yeah, I got it. The MC has gotten a bit long again, right". Aoi nodded his head and Ruki understood and apologized with "I'm sorry!" before the performance started once again. Gazette's number continued before it was once again talk time....
"I'm sorry, the sales of "gozen 0-ji no torauma RAJIO" and "Hyakkiyayakou" will be delayed. We're really sorry!", and he bowed deeply. The reason for that was that there were more pre-orders than presses they had issued to release. Despite that being a reason to scream of joy, the fans looked at Ruki with a somewhat disappointed face while listening to his speech, however, I felt like one could go home from today's life with satisfied feelings.
Then during the encore, they introduced an acoustic song. Ruki's skills as a singer are oustanding and his singing voice resounded in the live house.
During the encore, they also accpeted requests by the fans and Gazette showed off the vigour of their stage performance.
They're still in the process of being formed but I think that they did their best at this live after half a year since their union.
Definitely pay attention to Gazette's activities from now on!