Ruki's tweets 11.07.2011 - 14.01.2012

Uhm yeah, if you follow ruki_eng on twitter you've probably already seen all these .___.
I created that account and also translated Ruki's tweets there for a while until I selfishly gave up on doing that orz

The tweet translations are very crude and imperfect (and full of typos...), but I still kind of want to put them here because this here is, after all, my translation archive >_<;;
The whole log is also nothing but a complete mess, haha ^_^;;

- Many emojis are broken because of the text program I was using when translating the tweets
- Some tweets are missing!
- The translations are very imperfect and I apologize for any mistakes
- Oldest tweets are at the bottom!!
- Sometimes the markers for a new date are missing






~Highlights~

[21.07.2011]
[Ruki] What the... why am I learning about this here... RT @ theGazettESTAFF: 【SUMMER SONIC 2011 Additional information】The performance in Osaka on August 14 (Sunday) on the "SONIC STAGE" has been decided!

[27.07.2011]
[Ruki] Good morning. My lower back hurts with all its might.( ; ; )
[Ruki] Just because you hear "my lower back hurts" you immediately think of something perverted... you're all so immature (。-_-。)

[18.08.2011]
[Ruki] In the middle of deciding about the goods. I wonder what would be good? Stuff we didn't have before.
[Ruki] Adult goods?! ... (;´゚Д゚`)
[Ruki] Isn't there anything else you want to buy?? (laugh)

[03.08.2011]
[Ruki] These two were drawn by Reita... http://twitpic.com/6097o5 [Pic: l. Goku, r. Vegeta]
[Ruki] Artwork name: Dog, Reita http://twitpic.com/609dup
[Ruki] Artwork name: Doraemon, Great Painter Reita http://twitpic.com/609fii
[Ruki] By the master painter Reita http://twitpic.com/609hox [You're all too cruel!! You talk too much BS!! (signed by Reita)]
[Ruki] Great Painter Reita. My stomach huuurts (laugh) http://twitpic.com/609m4m [Pic: Anpunch!! (it's a pun: Anpanman + punch)]
[Ruki] Because it's been pointed out that Anpanman actually has eyebrows, he added them... aaawful (laugh) http://twitpic.com/609oa8 [Pic: Anpunch!!]
[Ruki] Next time, Freezer will arrive.
[Ruki] 1 http://twitpic.com/60b1gl [Pic: Yonkoma theater. Vegeta VS Anpanman (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yonkoma)]
[Ruki] 2 http://twitpic.com/60b6uq [Pic: Give Batako back!! (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anpanman#Characters)]
[Ruki] 3 http://twitpic.com/60b8di [Pic: Puh. An old man like you is the lover of  Batako, that's a little, well...]
[Ruki] 4 http://twitpic.com/60baqz [Pic: Anpanman: "Ka~me~ha~me~ -- eh!?" Vegeta: "Hn?" SFX: "whoosh"]
[Ruki] Well, Vegeta is me! [Means: Ruki's the one who's drawn Vegeta, Reita is Anpanman]
[Ruki] No way... It doesn't end...
[Ruki] It doesn't end... http://twitpic.com/60fnch [Pic: Za-Zarbon-san?]
[Ruki] Because Reita is also escaping reality right now, that's the way things are. http://twitpic.com/60fo05 [Pic: I am!!]
[Ruki] It's not like we're only playing around today, we're working on the mixing of the ALBUM! Right now we're doing our best with everyone to brush up the last song.

[07.08.2011]
[Ruki] Today Alice Nine were at the studio as well but SAGA wore the same T-shirt as me (laugh)
[Ruki] By the way, there was no picture on it but it was from Dior.

[12.08.2011]
[Ruki eng. tweet] Shadows of my LUV

[23.08.2011]
[Ruki] Human beings are stuck in this cycle. That is why I can see the good things shining brightly! RT @ KAOLUASANUMA: As long as you live there will be things that will go wrong and things that you regret. Things that will make you sad also exist but you have to embrace everything and move forward positively.

[25.08.2011]
[Ruki] When I see SAGA's tweet it feels like an encounter with a rare creature → RT @ AliceNine_saga: Heading to the beauty salon

[02.09.2011]
[Ruki] Metamorphooooseeee! RT @vixen0504: @ RUKItheGazettE A transformation again at such a time? ... (^_^;)

[26.09.2011]
[Hitsugi, Nightmare] @RUKItheGazettE Cure your nasal voice soon, okay (laugh)
[Ruki] Eh? My voice sounded nasal? Oh, since I infected you, I'm fine ♪(´ε` )
[Hitsugi] Oi! Don't say scary things ((((;゜Д゜)))))))
[Ruki] Hihihi (¤␣◉)

[09.10.2011]
[After posting pictures of all new goods to BLACKMORAL_UG and retweeting them with his own account]
[Ruki] To all my followers. I flooded your timelines.

[15.10.2011]
[Ruki] The sky is crying.

[05.11.2011]
[Ruki] *sits up*
[Ruki] *collapses*
[Ruki] This pillow is not comfortable.
[Ruki] I wish I had brought a pillow with me.

[15.11.2011]
[BLACKMORAL_UG] Forget it (。-_-。) RT @ BLACKMORAL_UG I'm serious, please sell adult goods (^O^)

[22.11.2011]
[Ruki] Aaah, I really hope the hotel beds will be ready... I really hate those crisp sheets...
...
[Ruki] There we are...
[Ruki] This is the worst....
[Ruki] Besides being crisp... it... it's kind of... thin?
[Ruki] Blanket: get!
[Ruki] I decided that I will bring my own linen for the next tour.
[Ruki] Zzzzz
[Hitsugi] Can't you sleep either, bro?
[Ruki] Zzzzz…
[Hitsugi] So you were already sleeping (laugh) Enjoy the tour, ne! Good nightヽ(´ω`〃)
[Ruki] Oh! And you, without having so many piercings now, sleep soon, too! (^-^)/
[Hitsugi] Shut up! (laugh)
[Ruki] (^_-)

[27.11.2011]
[Ruki] I can hardly find any clothes that I like this year.

[04.12.2011]
[Ruki] And I'm really thankful to the staff who wandered around with us during this tight schedule (。-_-。) Yes, it's a nice team.

[23.12.2011]
[Ruki] My comrade in arms who made all the songs
[Ruki] from NIL to TOXIC with me
[Ruki] has died.
[Ruki] He was my everything…
[Ruki] At happy times as well as sad times, we were always together
[Ruki] My MAC…
[Ruki] IS BROKEN
[Ruki] Thank you for all those times.
[Ruki] I don't have any spare time to get darkened by the sadness, time will just pass. I'll go to the Apple store tomorrow (;´༎ຶД༎ຶ`)

[14.01.2012]
[Ruki] And then we're gonna release our 6th ALBUM DIVISION. This time it will be a release without any singles inbetween. Because it will be an album composed of nothing but new songs, please be thrilled for it.




[Download complete log]