Simply put: What the fuck?!
(Addressing my Yahoo! profile: dagmartherobotgirl)
dehgoatgruff: dagmar your maker made you resemble frodo, wtf is up with that?
BrightDefile: Frodo?! How so?
dehgoatgruff: eh
dehgoatgruff: your other pic
BrightDefile: Yes, but I fail to see how I resemble a lowly Hobbit.
dehgoatgruff: the short curly hair
dehgoatgruff: and the somewhat elvish face
BrightDefile: Elvish? Frodo was not an elf.
dehgoatgruff: whatever
dehgoatgruff: heh
dehgoatgruff: a hobbit
dehgoatgruff: how the hell do i use hobbit
dehgoatgruff: hobish
BrightDefile: Does not compute.
dehgoatgruff: ·/
dehgoatgruff: dagmar your maker made you resemble frodo, wtf is up with that?
BrightDefile: Frodo?! How so?
dehgoatgruff: eh
dehgoatgruff: your other pic
BrightDefile: Yes, but I fail to see how I resemble a lowly Hobbit.
dehgoatgruff: the short curly hair
dehgoatgruff: and the somewhat elvish face
BrightDefile: Elvish? Frodo was not an elf.
dehgoatgruff: whatever
dehgoatgruff: heh
dehgoatgruff: a hobbit
dehgoatgruff: how the hell do i use hobbit
dehgoatgruff: hobish
BrightDefile: Does not compute.
dehgoatgruff: ·/
