-
-
My tweets
- Sat, 15:51: "Been invited to protest in manchester. Cant make it because of stomach bug. I strongly advise people to..." http://t.co/Rmg6Fn6xqp
- Sat, 16:47: I liked a @YouTube video from @giavedonieric http://t.co/ZSswDi1qjC UFO Extraordinary Over Paris France, Sept 15, 2013
- Sat, 16:47: I favorited a @YouTube video from @giavedonieric http://t.co/ZSswDi1qjC UFO Extraordinary Over Paris France, Sept 15, 2013
- Sat, 16:49: Kite (@YouTube http://t.co/ZSswDi1qjC)
- Sat, 17:36: U.S. Cities Relying on Precog Software to Predict Murder | Threat Level | http://t.co/iwQ7eFulfN http://t.co/4IF6v2XpkT
- Sat, 17:38: Minority Report Software Testing In U.S. To Predict Crimes | The Mary Sue http://t.co/xePn8MXyRq
- Sat, 17:45: "I got the info about the face recognition, and the use of precognition software , that it would be used..." http://t.co/jAqvvjBgih
- Sat, 18:17: Video: Aaron Alexis, Navy Yard Shooter, Saying (ELF)Radio Waves Made Him Kill (by The Cosmos News) http://t.co/yQfhuQrcQE
- Sat, 18:17: I liked a @YouTube video from @cosmostv http://t.co/1cvjXIL0de Aaron Alexis, Navy Yard Shooter, Saying (ELF)Radio Waves Made Him Kill
- Sat, 18:17: I favorited a @YouTube video from @cosmostv http://t.co/1cvjXIL0de Aaron Alexis, Navy Yard Shooter, Saying (ELF)Radio Waves Made Him
- Sat, 18:23: I liked a @YouTube video http://t.co/LmfEkeQjeJ Egoist - Extra terrestrial Biological Entities
- Sat, 18:23: Video: Egoist - Extra terrestrial Biological Entities (by KokoroSunagaru) http://t.co/CSbEhlRvf0
- Sat, 18:23: I added a video to a @YouTube playlist http://t.co/LmfEkeQjeJ Egoist - Extra terrestrial Biological Entities
- Sat, 18:37: cgi (@YouTube http://t.co/ds3GKd7U1p)
- Sat, 18:39: That landing video is CGI (@YouTube http://t.co/ZT0FwVctY1)
- Sat, 18:41: Inflatable ET doll (@YouTube http://t.co/w3gm40nFAK)
- Sat, 18:55: I liked a @YouTube video http://t.co/w04yHCfiJR What Star Wars Were YOU Watching?
- Sat, 18:55: I favorited a @YouTube video http://t.co/w04yHCfiJR What Star Wars Were YOU Watching?
- Sat, 18:59: Bionic Dance epic star war win (@YouTube http://t.co/w04yHCfiJR)
- Sat, 19:03: I think they should employ you to do the script writing .... (@YouTube http://t.co/w04yHCfiJR)
- Sat, 19:08: Fukushima threatens 15,000 Hiroshimas. Tell Obama to redirect $8.3 b from new nuke plants to this crisis. http://t.co/OCzEmOfaPZ
- Sat, 19:08: "Fukushima threatens 15,000 Hiroshimas. Tell Obama to redirect $8.3�b from new nuke plants to this..." http://t.co/R8IyUDTmIv
- Sat, 19:18: Electric car charging points sit unused across Sunderland - Sunderland Echo - first solution to the problem,... http://t.co/wLefvjlSpl
- Sat, 20:19: Photo: http://t.co/iLGMpgjZPY
- Sat, 20:28: Photo: http://t.co/6eaCZsiS2E
- Sat, 21:32: Photo: http://t.co/eavmMqaTpu
- Sat, 21:33: Photoset: drgraevling: vandych: Cosplay�Castanic Tera-Onlain Idea from picture artist... http://t.co/Qu4ZYqTogl
- Sat, 21:41: Photo: http://t.co/xiEFg1eEXF
- Sat, 21:54: I liked a @YouTube video http://t.co/3wGlIu4HP9 Elohim Stars
- Sat, 21:55: I added a video to a @YouTube playlist http://t.co/3wGlIu4HP9 Elohim Stars
- Sat, 21:55: Video: Elohim Stars (by Rabiraelian) http://t.co/7HxaVlCI5s
- Sat, 22:04: Des ovnis aux quatre coins du qu�bec | TVQC http://t.co/BS0UIpozHe
- Sat, 22:14: Reporters in Japan write about rise in birth defects for 2011 — University won’t publish data on malformed... http://t.co/Kk7Co5PDDv
- Sat, 22:19: I liked a @YouTube video http://t.co/M0qYSvexYF Path to a society without work or money
- Sat, 22:19: I favorited a @YouTube video http://t.co/M0qYSvexYF Path to a society without work or money
- Sat, 22:19: Video: Path to a society without work or money (by ParadismOrg) http://t.co/hmhWtfm2K4
- Sat, 22:21: I added a video to a @YouTube playlist http://t.co/M0qYSvexYF Path to a society without work or money
- Sat, 22:44: Path to a society without work or money: http://t.co/OFBhNsSRFQ via @YouTube
- Sat, 22:52: But its still in the subject of Star Wars, such as in world war 2 for example, the main (@YouTube http://t.co/w04yHCfiJR)
- Sat, 22:56: so you been installing solar panels ? your kidding me..... should you not know the logic by (@YouTube http://t.co/DXqegsOiri)
- Sat, 22:58: I do apologise, life is not a game and lives and living beings and creatures are not (@YouTube http://t.co/vKiD7HCedb)
- Sat, 23:02: Thanks... had a look... holy shit.. 300 dollars ? tell me I am seeing things... if this is 300 (@YouTube http://t.co/VlVQS1ZT5Y)
- Sun, 01:27: Photo: http://t.co/sRTEf8zTkW
- Sun, 03:32: Beyond barriers http://t.co/CLEWa9IsA5
- Sun, 03:36: Goldilocks Zone http://t.co/qfdr5CRq1a
- Sun, 03:44: Photo: Website is finally complete, just going to edit update and tidy exhibitions section tomorrow,... http://t.co/2ZYBABRi0a
- Sun, 03:57: Photo: http://t.co/nZVkjTUYR9
</lj-cu