Welcome!

Welcome to the new members that have joined recently.

Thank you all for filling out the survey. It's lovely to know we're not the only ones battling these problems.

I am recovered, myself, but it was a very long and difficult journey and I know all of you have your own ahead of you. I wish you all the best and that you do come through the other side.

Learn from your mistakes, don't punish yourself for them.

I have a fairly hands-off approach to this community but I read your entries and any comments you leave for me.

I would just like to say to people not to post their private contact details on here. It is still an internet site and whilst I'm sure you won't have any problems, it's better to be safe than sorry. Please just LiveJournal's private messaging function to get in touch with members, or leave comments on the community for them to read. Don't hesitate to tell me, and report to LiveJournal, anybody who is hassling you or if you feel bullied or threatened in any way. I will remove anybody from the community if I see it happening.

Remember, you are not alone. If anyone here needs someone to speak to, please private message me or reply to any of my entries here. You can find me with the 'mod' tag.

I am not here to say nobody should cut, nor am I here to promote it. I just think it's important for those who choose to do it to have a place they can talk about it without upsetting or worrying people. If you don't want to talk about it, that's fine too.

Be safe.