1. How long have you been harming yourself? About nine months with cutting, but SH seven years.
2. Where do you harm yourself? Arms, wrists, hands, shoulders, stomach, hips, ribs, thighs, legs, ankles and feet.
3. What do you use? Knives, razors, glass (preferable), anything sharp really.
4. How willing are you to talk about self-harm with other sufferers? ummm, i guess im willing to.
5. How do you react after you've done it? What do you feel, think? I feel like a wave of stress go away and i feel on top of the world. I think that this is the only good thing ive ever done.
6. Do people know about your SH'ing? Not until my attempted suicide then the doctors told my parents. My two best friends knew before that, but they both did it too.
6b. If so, has anyone ever said something to you about it? What did they say? My friend told me to call her before i did it. she didnt like me cutting even though she did it too. I'm like her little sister so naturally she hated the thought of me doing it.
7. Do you feel SH is a good or a bad thing? I feel SH is good if you need it. If you dont then dont do it. .
9. What triggers you to SH? When I let my friends down.
10. How often do you harm? Every day at least twice a day until a few weeks ago then i just did it maybe once a week.
11. Do you think you have a problem? NO.
12. Do you feel you need to stop? Not really. .
13. Are you seeking help, or are you in therapy/counselling, etc. My parents made me go to therpy after my term in the mental hospital was over.
2. Where do you harm yourself? Arms, wrists, hands, shoulders, stomach, hips, ribs, thighs, legs, ankles and feet.
3. What do you use? Knives, razors, glass (preferable), anything sharp really.
4. How willing are you to talk about self-harm with other sufferers? ummm, i guess im willing to.
5. How do you react after you've done it? What do you feel, think? I feel like a wave of stress go away and i feel on top of the world. I think that this is the only good thing ive ever done.
6. Do people know about your SH'ing? Not until my attempted suicide then the doctors told my parents. My two best friends knew before that, but they both did it too.
6b. If so, has anyone ever said something to you about it? What did they say? My friend told me to call her before i did it. she didnt like me cutting even though she did it too. I'm like her little sister so naturally she hated the thought of me doing it.
7. Do you feel SH is a good or a bad thing? I feel SH is good if you need it. If you dont then dont do it. .
9. What triggers you to SH? When I let my friends down.
10. How often do you harm? Every day at least twice a day until a few weeks ago then i just did it maybe once a week.
11. Do you think you have a problem? NO.
12. Do you feel you need to stop? Not really. .
13. Are you seeking help, or are you in therapy/counselling, etc. My parents made me go to therpy after my term in the mental hospital was over.
13b. Do you have someone to talk to about your SH? Yes, even though i dont like to i talk to my best friend about it. she stopped SHing so she understands EVERYTHING.
14. Have you ever felt suicidal? YES.
14b. (if yes) Have you ever acted on the feeling? Three times.
15. Do you express yourself creatively, ie. writing, singing, playing an instrument, art? I love to write stories based on what ive done (i. e pretty damn near everything)
16. Do you have any cutting rituals? Shaving before cutting, naming the implement, etc.? Not that I know of.
17. *Roughly* how old are you? You don't need to be exact if you don't want... Just turned fifteen last month
18. Do you suffer with any other mental health issues such as depression, eating disorders...? I have SEVERE genetic depression, bulemia, and anarexia.
14. Have you ever felt suicidal? YES.
14b. (if yes) Have you ever acted on the feeling? Three times.
15. Do you express yourself creatively, ie. writing, singing, playing an instrument, art? I love to write stories based on what ive done (i. e pretty damn near everything)
16. Do you have any cutting rituals? Shaving before cutting, naming the implement, etc.? Not that I know of.
17. *Roughly* how old are you? You don't need to be exact if you don't want... Just turned fifteen last month
18. Do you suffer with any other mental health issues such as depression, eating disorders...? I have SEVERE genetic depression, bulemia, and anarexia.
