I'm cute, let me in!
///ITS ALL YOU///
;;Name- Farah
;;Age- 16
;;Gender- Female
;;Location- Cleveland, Ohio
;;Addiction- Red Bull!
///THINGS YOU LIKE///
;;10 BANDS-
1. Alkaline Trio
2. Against Me!
3. Beulah
4. Iron and Wine
5. The Strokes
6. The Postal Service
7. The Pixies
8. The Beatles
9. Fugazi
10.Rooney
;;5 MOVIES-
1. Fight Club
2. Reqieum for a Dream
3. Grind
4. Almost Famous
5. Welcome to the dollhouse
;;Favorite Color- Green
;;FAVORITE LYRIC- "Nothing is real And nothing to get hung about Strawberry fields forever Living is easy with eyes closed Misunderstanding all you see
It's getting hard to be someone But it all works out
It doesn't matter much to me Let me take you down
'Cause I'm going to strawberry fields" - The Beatles " strawberry fields forever"
"I missed the last bus
I'll take the next train
I'll try, but you see
It's hard to explain
I say the right thing
But act the wrong way
I like it right here
But I cannot stay
I'm watching T.V.
Forget what I'm told
Well I am too young
And they are too old
The joke is on you
This place is a zoo
You're right, it's true"
-The Strokes " Hard To Explain"
;;What you think of yourself- well, I have very low self esteem I don't think to highly of myself..
///AMUSE US///
;;TELL US A JOKE- Everyone think's it's kind of stupid..but I think its soo funny. I'm not sure it's excatly right..but here it goes..
" A women walks on the bus holding her baby and then the bus driver yell's " THATS THE UGLIEST BABY I HAVE EVER SEEN!" and the women says " how dare you!" and goes to the backof the bus and sits next to a man. Soon, the women says " that man just made fun of me!", then the man says " that is actually a serious crime for the bus driver to make fun a customer, you can get him fired for that!" then the women says " yeah, I should get him fired!", then the man says " here let me hold your monkey." yeah, that wasn't very funny...
;;ANYTHING ELSE THAT WOULD MAKE US LAUGH?- nope....
;;DO YOU THINK YOU ARE CUTE?- I don't think I am hott, but I don't think i'm ugly..
;;AND WHY'S THAT?- I don't know, I have been told by some people.. I myself think im kinda cute...
;;NOW SHOW AT LEAST THREE CLEAR PICTURES OF YOURSELF. AND BE CUTE!!
also, an icon picture of yourself for the members area. [[100x100]]




