Clothes Sale! :)

 
Try not to ask me if a certain size can fit or not, I really do not know. But I'll include measurements to the best I can. All measurements are taken when clothes are flat. If unsure, ask me! I didn't include measurements for some. But if you are interested, email me and I'll measure them for you! :)





Yellow Chiffon Sheer Dotted Batwing Top $15:
Bought for $30.
Worn a few times only. Condition: 8.5/10
Straight Line of Neck Line: 26 cm
Sleeve Opening: 14 cm
Length: 49 cm





Brown Stripes Top $8:
Bought it from another seller at $15 and only tried on.
Condition: 6.5/10
Tube Opening: 32 cm
Length: 50 cm





Shimmery Grey Black Tube Dress $20:
Bought for $30. Only tried on once.
Stretchable Material.
Tube Opening: 24 cm
Length: 93 cm





White Princess Sleeve Dress $15:
Bought for $35.
Worn twice. Condition: 7/10 Slight furrings.
Embriodary is very pretty!





White Grey Stripes Top $4:
Bought for $15. Condition: 4/10
Furrings seen, not for fussy buyers.





Cotton On Pretty Print Skirt $7:
Bought for around $20
Worn a few times only. Condition: 7/10
Stretchable Waist Line





Samuel & Kevin Ladies Vest $5:
Condition: 6.5/10 Worn a few times.
Not for fussies.
Tagged L.



Cotton On Black V Neck Tee $4:
Condition: 5/10 Bought for $15
Tagged M. Not for fussies.
Straight Line of Neck Line: 23 cm
Length: 60 cm
PTP: 42 cm





White Sheer Lace Batwing Top $10:
Condition: 9/10 Worn once only.
Bought for $20
Straight Line of Neck Line: 26 cm
Length: 60.5 cm
Length of Middle: 50 cm
PTP: 47 cm





Bonito Chico Top $5:
Bought for around $25 I think.
Condition: 4/10
Not for fussies, furrings.
Mandarin Collar: 18 cm
Length: 67 cm
Length of Sleeve: 53 cm
PTP: 42 cm





Grey Crotchet Lace Batwing Top $8:
Bought for $15.
Condition: 8.5/10
Straight Line of Neck Line: 21 cm
Length: 64 cm
Middle: 36 cm
PTP: 36 cm